In My Mailbox #9: Books, books and more books

 photo IMM iphoneFINAL_zpse6jelmrr.png
Welcome to In My Mailbox (IMM)IMM is a weekly meme created by Kristi @ The Story Siren which features books bought/received in the mail, borrowed from the library as well as other awesome book-related goodies in your mailbox.

March is nearly over! And with that, I thought I'd do a proper March (and a bit of February) haul post because seriously, I've never gotten so much bookmail in a month before.

The first book I got was an autographed proof copy of The Beneath by S. C. Ransom, the author of the Small Blue Thing trilogy which I really loved. I was lucky enough to win it in a draw on Twitter.

 photo beneath_green_zpseifn7tzn.jpg

It arrived in the mail on 27th February, and I was so excited to learn that it would later be released on my birthday (: It's a dystopian thriller about a girl in London who uncovers an underground labyrinth and a charismatic leader with an evil plan.

Then my birthday arrived and I got myself Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard the day before as an early present. There's been much hype over this dystopian fantasy since its release, and while it wasn't as fantastic as I'd been expecting it to be, I enjoyed it nonetheless.


A few days later a gargantuan parcel arrived for me and I was speechless to find that Lillie @ Bookraptured had mailed me books all the way from Germany as a birthday present!

I swear I would've done this if I had a Pegasus!
She sent one of her books which was Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (because it's her favourite), and a copy of Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson (for our friendship). I have no idea how she managed to part with her copy of Starcrossed, but I do know that it'll be in good hands and I'll give it lots of love! You're the best, Lillie! ♥︎


And last but not least was a hardback of Ensnared by A. G. Howard, Book 3 in the Splintered trilogy. I guess that leaves me no excuses to start on this series! I won it over at Novel Heartbeat and I couldn't stop gawking at all the pretty. I took so many pictures it was hard to pick just one!


For more book photography, you can stalk me on Instagram!

What books did you get for March? I'd love to know!









1 comments:

Merci pour ton commentaire! If you have asked a question, do check back for a reply - I'll try my best to answer.

 

Instagram

Grab My Button

Mermaid With A Book